Friday, August 13, 2010

Hi everyone, it's been awhile since I've entered anything, sorry for the delay. As you have always read from the previous post from Leigh-Ann, we've had a little set back. I meet with my doctor today to find out what the next plan of attack will be. They have said that possibly one or two more rounds of RICE chemo, so I will know more this afternoon.
I am feeling ok, even after 4 rounds of RICE and I feel a little better each day but when I start the chemo again it will kick my butt, but we'll get through it just fine, I'm sure.
I appreciate the video Roxy, it really re-energized me and now I am looking forward to what ever they throw my way, and Tam, you and the boys are great and there is no way that I could do this without you. You are my strength and my focus and I love you for that and many other reasons.
And to the rest of you, thank you for your prayers, kind thoughts and support. I really do love you all, so until next time......thinking of you all, Love Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment